Interviews | Upgrade | Downloads | FAQ
The Client Attraction Video Symposium is now complete, but you can still upgrade to get access to these amazing interviews and more!
For those of you who were at the event, we know you’ll want to absorb this information over and over again! And for some of you, the event was already complete when you found out about it and you could not take advantage of our free replays. By upgrading, you’ll be able to download the videos and audio tracks so you can listen to/watch them on your MP3 player, iPod, or other mobile device, plus get access to some great bonuses.
Purchase the upgrade package for just $49!
Not only will you be able to watch or listen as many times as you want, purchasing the upgrade package also ensures that you’ll be able to get all of the content, even if you couldn’t attend during the scheduled sessions.
You will also get a few great bonuses from Broadviewpreneur’s Strategic Partners just for buying the upgrade package!
Included in your upgrade package:
Downloadable MP3 Audios and MP4 Video files of all the interviews.
Bonus #1 from Faith Davis ~ Social Marketing: Easy Blog and Social Media Strategy For The Small Business Owner
- How to leverage your social networking tasks so they all work together seamlessly.
- How to repurpose your efforts so you get the most out of everything you do.
- How to gain new clients from your blogs every week.
- How to benefit from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ without wasting time.
- How to integrate social bookmarking into your marketing plan for increased visibility.
- How to increase your database naturally through your social networking efforts.
- How to use video to take your business to new levels.
Bonus #2 from Maggie Ellis ~ Grow Your Team to Grow Your Vision
In this training you’ll learn:
- When is the right time to hire
- How to delegate even if you are a control freak!
- What to do before you grow your team
- Steps to ensure you get the right person for the job
Bonus #3 from Ursula Pottinga ~ “You cannot teach an old dog new tricks….or can you?” : The Five Keys to Neuroplasticty and Human Development and Change
- Why it can be hard for us to change ANYTHING – brain-based explanations that help!
- Brain-based research on what happens in the brain of children and young adults that form wanted (and not wanted) lasting neural pathways.
- A brain-based tool that offers insights in what we need for optimum growth and learning. This tool helps you identify in which area you need to do a bit work in order for your brain to be open and receptive to new learning, growth and change. So before we can change anything, we need to look after our brains a whole lot better! Learn how.
Grab your Download Package Now!