To Niche or Not to Niche?!? That is the Question
Welcome to The Entrepreneurial Leap-start Program
Are you a coach or coach-like entrepreneur who is struggling with establishing a sustainable, profitable business?
Do you have a gift you KNOW your prospective clients need but you don’t know how to find them (or have them find you)?
Do you worrying that choosing a niche is really just a marketing ploy and only want to niche if it creates deeper value for your clients?
Do you deeply desire to be a highly credible expert to your Ideal Clients?
Have you been afraid to claim a clear Market Niche in fear that it will turn away potential clients?
Then the Entrepreneurial Leap-start Program is for you!
This program will help you:
- Get crystal clear about your “Divine Ideal Client”
- Powerfully claim a Market Niche that needs and wants YOU
- Become a known and highly credible expert in your Market Niche
- Create an even deeper impact with your clients and further their transformation
- Create a Network and Relationship Channel of prospective clients and referral sources
- Develop absolute clarity on what your clients want from YOU and where that overlaps with what you want to GIVE
- Start attracting clients to you without having to “sell yourself”
Tara Butler Floch is known as “The Coaches’ Coach”. She is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) and Professional Certified Coach (PCC). Tara has helped hundreds of entrpreneurs “Up Level” their businesses since 2000 when she founded her own consulting and coaching practice. Prior to that, she was an executive at 3 companies where she led Sales & Service Organizations of up to 80 people. Tara has always been passionate about helping others fully step into their full potential, passion and gifts. She has used her deep knowledge of business development, marketing and branding to help hundreds of clients define their niche to make a greater impact with their clients, transform and grow existing businesses, and create meaningful , passionate, full coaching practices doing what they love.