January 21: Sage Lavine
Sacred Secrets to Clients & Cash Flow
- Learn 3 Sacred keys to fill your practice, add $1500-$10K to your income each month… and begin to attract clients you love working with, now.
- Discover a critical mindset shift that will allow you to promote your business authentically, from a place of generosity and with ease.
- Learn to Clear your Spiritual Wealth Channel and create the financial sustainability you’re seeking.
Sage Lavine is a Spiritual Business Coach and Mentor for Transformational Women Entrepreneurs. Sage is the CEO of Purpose2Prosperity and host of the Women on Purpose telesummit series which has inspired over 10,000 women from all over the world.
Sage teaches women entrepreneurs and messengers to fill their practice, host large multi-speaker events known as telesummits and create sustainable wealth through creating a business they love. Sage believes in purposeful entrepreneurship as a way to create world change toward social and ecological solutions and that every heart centered business owner who gives back through humanitarian efforts is a step in the right direction for the planet.
Sage also inspires her students to love themselves and each other SO much, that we can’t help but ALL succeed… together.
January 22: Tara Butler
The Recipe for Creating a Prosperous, Joyous 6 Figure Business
- Identifying the key, foundational ingredients to your business success
- Uncovering the secret ingredients that will add the fun and joy into your business
- Identifying optional ingredients that make your business uniquely yours
Tara Butler is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) and Professional Certified Coach (PCC). Tara has been committed to helping entrepreneurs launch and grow simple and elegant businesses since 2000 when she founded her own consulting and coaching practice. Prior to that, she was an executive at 3 companies where she led Sales & Service Organizations of up to 80 people. She has helped hundreds of clients launch from the corporate world into entrepreneurship, transform and grow existing businesses, and create meaningful and passionate six figure businesses. She is the creator of The Courageous Entrepreneurial Leap 6 Figure Speakers Series and The Entrepreneurial Edge Coaching Program.
January 23: Eva Gregory
From Energy Commotion to Energy In Motion: When Your Soul is CEO
- The four major areas that keep Entrepreneurs from tapping into their own Divine Guidance
- The most powerful Law in the Universe and what it has to do with your Inner Guidance
- The #1 Mindset Mastery Formula
Known as America’s Divine Guidance Coach, Eva Gregory is a master coach, speaker, conscious channel, and author of several books and programs, including The Feel Good Guide to Prosperity, Ten Weeks to Your Cosmic Connection to Source™ and Guidance On Demand: Where Spirituality and Practicality Merge™. In her work, Eva brings through her powerful, loving, non-physical guides known as Theos- a stream of consciousness whose mission is to integrate our understanding of how we can embody our Higher Selves so we can live from that highest point of consciousness NOW. Regularly featured on radio and in the media, Eva is a recognized authority on the Law of Attraction and has instructed thousands on how to create a life deliberately using the Law of Attraction. Her newest book, Life Lessons for Mastering the Law of Attraction, co-authored with Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen, can be found in bookstores everywhere.
January 28: Cory Michelle
Tapping Into the Magic of the Universe
- Learn to receive from the Universe
- Start to untangle all the belief systems of this reality that truly don’t work for us, but are working against us.
- Have you KNOW the truth for you, CHOOSE for you and LIVE for you.
Cory Michelle is committed to raising global consciousness by transforming the way entrepreneurs relate to themselves, each other and their communities. She has developed a keen intuitive approach that gives an edge in helping entrepreneurs monetize their businesses, actualize their vision and do it all with ease and fun.
Cory is a global visionary, she can see her clients vision and identify where they might be stuck in achieving it fully. She is also an Access Consciousness facilitator and uses advanced dynamic tools for changing energetic patterns that create extraordinary and fast results.
January 29: Ursula Pottinga and Ann Betz
Creativity and Action – The Art and Science of Entrepreneurship
- Learn about the 7 levels of effectiveness
- Learn how to navigate overwhelm
- Discover how creativity and action work in your brain
Ann Betz is a certified professional co-active coach and is on the faculty of the Coaches Training Institute, where she also serves as their consultant on the neuroscience of coaching and leadership. She is an executive coach with many Fortune 500 companies and non-profits. She has lived and worked internationally for many years and now resides in Minneapolis.
Ursula Pottinga is a certified professional co-active coach and consultant to the hospitality industry. She is an experienced executive coach with clients in business, education, and non-profits, as well as a masterful workshop designer and facilitator. Born in Germany, Ursula has lived and worked all over the world, and now shares her time between Florida and Minneapolis
Over the past ten years, co-founders Ann Betz and Ursula Pottinga have brought the BEabove theory of organizational and personal transformation to thousands of people and hundreds of organizations. Their cutting edge approach of combining the latest research in Neuroscience with a simple, yet sophisticated model of Consciousness have made them sought-after trainers, coaches and facilitators. They have been credited with results ranging from healing dysfunction in large non-profits to decreasing absenteeism and turnover in Fortune 500 companies, as well as helping Entrepreneurs to larger degrees of effectiveness, ease and health. BEabove also provides pro-Bono leadership training to women’s groups in Costa Rica and Nepal, as well as training and consulting internationally.
January 30: Laura Fenamore
How to build a Business you LOVE – Living Your Success – Inside and Out!
- How to grow your business in a way that sustains your health and well being
- Success principles to growing a successful 6 figure business
- How to build a loyal community of fans and customers using the internet.
- 5 Solid Tools to Gain More Energy for Your Business Success
Weight Release & Body Image Coach Laura Fenamore is on a mission to guide women around the world to love what they see in the mirror, one pinky at a time, so they can unlock the secrets to a healthy weight and start loving their lives as soon as possible. Laura founded OnePinky.com which fundamentally shifts the relationships women have with their bodies and with food which has a huge impact on their success as entrepreneurs. Her popular Body Image Mastery program is celebrated by hundreds of women who have lost weight, reclaimed self-esteem, and started bold, happy lives with Laura and her proven programs as their guide. Having overcome her own battle with addiction, obesity, and eating disorders, Laura released over 100 pounds 24 years ago to begin a journey to guide other women to live more joyous, balanced lives. The author of the forthcoming book Weightless: 7 Tools to Love Your Body (and Release Weight For Good) and a frequent contributor to local and national media – including First for Women, Ladies Home Journal, the Dr. Pat Show and blog contributor on Betty Confidential, The Daily Love and Positively Positive. Laura believes that self-love and self-care is where transformation begins.
February 4: Lesa Townsend
The Top 10 Mistakes New Entrepreneurs Make When Launching Their Businesses… and How You Can Avoid Them
- Where to put your limited financial resources so the business you launch has the right foundation for success.
- The fine print you must read… or you may see the business you worked so hard to build disappear overnight.
- You may have heard, “The money is in your list,” but email addresses alone don’t make a “list.”. Learn the 3 things you must know before you collect even one email address to guarantee success with email marketing.
Lesa Townsend is a website marketing and strategy consultant who specializes in helping coaches create an online presence for their business that allows them to take the work they do in the world to a larger audience. She believes that it shouldn’t have to cost a fortune to start or grow a business so she helps her clients to find tools and resources that get the job done but are also affordable. Her business is International, serving clients in Europe, Canada, and throughout the United States.
If you would have asked her in college what she’d be doing now, it wouldn’t have been this. In fact, her college degree was far removed from the world of computers…. it took going through two divorces and countless unsatisfying dead-end jobs before she discovered her passion and launched her business – and she’s never been happier (or had more money in the bank).
February 5: Amethyst Wyldfyre
Come Out of Your Shell So You Can Sell! – Five Secret Steps to Feel Safe and Powerful Asking for Money!
- The top three reasons why you might be struggling with selling and making lots of money
- Why RESULTS matter and the importance of expressing the results you help people achieve clearly.
- Why Loving Yourself AND your prospects opens the doorway to the Sacred Sale
Amethyst Wyldfyre – The Empowered Messenger Master Mentor is an Internationally known Speaker, Spiritual Leader and Transformation Artist. She is passionate about serving visionary leaders and conscious entrepreneurs who want to LEAP fearlessly into their highest level of service to the planet and who want to profit handsomely from following their Spiritual path.
With programs, products and services designed to serve the empowerment of women as global messengers of change and enlightenment, Amethyst believes that when people everywhere (and especially women!) feel safe speaking their truth, powerful asking for money and prepared internally to be seen and heard then the world will naturally change for the better.
February 6: Lori Palm
Profits of Passion:Turn Burning Desire into Gold!
- PASSION – Learn the first secret to an entrepreneur’s success. When you know WHO you are, you know WHAT to do. Find out what drives you (who you are) using the Core Passion® Matrix free gift.
- VISION – Learn the second secret of success – identify your burning desire. Discover why you must clarify your Vision (what you want). Your Vision activatesthe burning desire energy to achieve something you value (profits)
- ACTION – Learn how our profitable Passion Vision Action™ Process turns your burning desire into gold. Understand how a series of focused activities using Passion, Vision and Action will create the movement necessary for profits to happen.
Lori Palm is the CEO of Core Passion Inc. A life-long entrepreneur, Lori is a modern-day muse inspiring passion, purpose and possibilities to fuel success for individuals, business owners, and organizations. In 2003, Lori created the Core Passion® Assessment. This groundbreaking, validated, on-line self-assessment is used to discover the essence of the inner driving forces that drive everything you do. Client after client will tell you how The Core Passion® System profoundly changed and transformed their life in ways they never thought possible. Discovering and igniting passion results in maximized human capital, enhanced interpersonal communication, raised productivity and increased business value. Lori is an expert in guiding people and businesses to discover and ignite their passion and develop plans that turn burning desire into gold.
February 7: Jeneth Blackert
Being All of You
- What makes you feel lighter is True
- Reaction vs Action
- Following the Energy and Following your flow in Business
Jeneth Blackert has fast become regarded as The Change Agent. She playfully invites people around the globe to open to greater energy, oneness and expanded possibility. With a background in corporate blended with her unique approach to change, Jeneth has an ability to profoundly deepen her client’s lives.
Jeneth is the author of several books and programs including Seven Dragons: A Guide to a Limitless Mind and her upcoming transformational chick lit novel. Jeneth has also been an invited contributing author to several books including How The Fierce Handles Fear with Donald Trump and Jack Canfield, Business Bushido with Steven Covey and Align Expand Succeed.
February 11: Leela Somaya
5 Easy Steps To A Succulent Business Plan That Will Increase Your Income Fast With Less Effort!
- Making a Business Plan
- The biggest planning mistake creative entrepreneurs make
- 5 steps to a soulful business plan you love and can’t wait to implement
Leela Somaya is an Unconventional Business Coach, Planning and Implementation Goddess, and Lawyer. She dares, inspires and guides you to bring your WHOLE SELF to business and life … instead of holding back or pushing down parts of yourself because they don’t “fit” into some mold.
Leela has 15 years of Fortune 500 corporate experience and a lifetime of personal transformation and spiritual development that she is now bringing to her mission of helping you to start and grow a heart-based businesses that is profitable and transforms lives.
February 12: Tara Butler
To Niche or not to Niche, That is the Question
• Discover the benefits of creating a primary niche in your business and why it creates more opportunity for your business
• Learn the three distinct aspects of a Niche and how you can determine quickly if a potential niche will be viable for you
• Become a subject matter expert in a niche, even if you are clueless today
Tara Butler is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) and Professional Certified Coach (PCC). Tara has been committed to helping entrepreneurs launch and grow simple and elegant businesses since 2000 when she founded her own consulting and coaching practice. Prior to that, she was an executive at 3 companies where she led Sales & Service Organizations of up to 80 people. She has helped hundreds of clients launch from the corporate world into entrepreneurship, transform and grow existing businesses, and create meaningful and passionate six figure businesses. She is the creator of The Courageous Entrepreneurial Leap 6 Figure Speakers Series and The Entrepreneurial Edge Coaching Program
February 13: Jonathan Bender
Radical, Raw and Rebellious Authenticity: The Best Way to Speak, Sell and Create a Massive Following!
- Why following “winning formulas” too closely may cause you to lose out in a big way
- The power of crafting a unique signature talk, that you can use to attract clients whenever you’d like them
- How to find your own authentic voice – that will fill your soul and your bank account
- Why your authentic message and style should repel more people than you attract!
Jonathan Bender, the founder of WholeSpeak, has empowered thousands of visionaries, holistic practitioners, coaches and entrepreneurs to get over their fear of speaking and being seen. He helps them show up with authentic and dynamic presence, so they can claim their voice to change the world. Jonathan is an Intuitive Business Strategist and Authenticity Coach, as well as a professional theater director, actor, and writer; his powerful coaching combines performance and speaking techniques, personal growth and business savvy, so you can be the powerful and well-rewarded change-agent you were born to be! A coach for over 16 years, Jonathan holds a Master of Fine Art in Theater, and a Master of Science in Communication and Performance Studies.
February 18: Karen Kimsey-House
The Power of Co-Active Partnerships
- Discover how Co-Active Partnerships can help you be more successful and profitable in your business.
- Learn the five key ingredients of designing powerful, mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Learn how to access and empower the talent and creativity of others.
One of the earliest recognized luminaries in the coaching profession, Karen Kimsey-House founded CTI in 1992 with Laura Whitworth and Henry Kimsey-House. They created the Co-Active philosophy of relationship that informs CTI’s world-renowned coaching and leadership programs. She also is a blogger for The Huffington Post and the co-author of Co-Active Coaching, the best-selling industry bible, now in its third edition. A successful entrepreneur, Kimsey-House founded and directed the Learning Annex San Francisco adult education program in 1986 and grew it into one of the most admired programs under the national Learning Annex brand. She received her MFA in Communications and Theater from Temple University in Philadelphia. Committed to pioneering Co-Activity in challenged environments and troubled populations, Kimsey-House continues to lead CTI workshops and is a dynamic keynote speaker around the world. On a mission of global, transformative change, she lives with her husband, Henry Kimsey-House, by the Pacific Ocean.
February 19: Erika Watson
Confidently Connect with Partners to Create Your Dream Business
- Understand what your list size really means about your ability to partner successfully.
- Why integrating your core values in your branding is the magnetic marketing key to attracting ideal partnerships
- The do’s and don’ts approach to getting a “YES” from your ideal partners.
Erika Watson, partners with founder Deborah Skye King, in Soul Therapy International has followed her calling to end the suffering and separation felt in the world through the empowerment of women globally. Recognizing that business is one of the greatest spiritual practices of all times, Erika continues to work with entrepreneurs to create and deliver purpose driven 6 & 7 figure businesses that generate deep healing, impact, and prosperity on the planet. Partnership she proclaims is not only the fastest way to achieving the impact and freedom one desires in their life and business, but ultimately is the vessel to tapping into universal abundance and self-actualization, while dissolving the lines of separation, fear, and competition; harmonizing the planet. Erika is the creator of Affiliate-Partnerships 2.0, a 6 month mentorship program Empowered Partnerships, the ongoing interview series Giving Rise to the Voice Within.
February 20: Erin Zimmer
Translating the Passion of Your Business Into Words
- Change the fears that put off creating/updating your website and other marketing materials.
- Gain new insights and practical tools about the writing process.
- Improve sales by including the “secret ingredient” in all your writing.
Erin Zimmer is an accomplished writing coach and understands that sometimes we get in our own way, especially when it comes to the writing process. She helps entrepreneurs create marketing materials that improve sales through revealing the unique and compelling qualities of their business. She blends 20 years of business experience plus a generous dose of common sense and love for writing into creating a unique and powerful experience for you that gets results.
February 25: Crystal Gifford
The LASER Wealth Treatment™: 5 essential elements to add massive revenues to your business while you are busy living.
- Why you must structure your business so money keeps pouring in even while you vacation
- How to LEVERAGE the work you do today to pay you over and over and over
- The secret to living the life you have always dreamed of now instead of waiting until “one day”
Dr. Crystal D. Gifford, CFP® is a visionary leader for those who are ready to take their dream life to the next level. Her mission in life is to offer everyone a chance at true freedom; freedom to be who they are and desire to be, and freedom to choose what they do with every moment of their lives. Her business strategies create passive and residual income for her clients to allow them to experience this freedom. Her passion is to work with speakers, authors, and coaches to design lifestyle businesses that her clients can serve from anywhere in the world and that continue earning income while they are busy living. Their work together prepares her clients to deliver powerful messages from the stage that captivate audiences and have these audiences clamoring to sign up for their programs on the spot. If you are looking for a lifestyle change that until now you thought was only a dream, Crystal says it is time to step up and make that dream your reality.
February 26: Rev. Deborah Johnson
Purify Your Intent to Energize Your Business
- Discover the Difference Between Clarifying Your Intention and Setting a Goal
- Learn to Purify Your Intent in order to Energize and Magnetize Your Business
- Learn how to Not Allow Your Goals to Limit Your Potential
Rev Deborah L. Johnson is the founder of the Motivational Institute founded in 1988, serving clients in the public, private, and non-profit sectors, including Fortune 500 companies. Rev Deborah is also the founder and CEO of Inner Light Ministries, an omnifaith spiritual community of approximately 2,400 people headquartered in Santa Cruz, CA. She is the author of The Sacred Yes and Your Deepest Intent.
February 27: Mike Robbins
The Power of Appreciation
- Learn about the one thing we need most of all to achieve authentic happiness
- Learn about the power of focusing your attention on what’s working (rather than what’s not)
- Learn tools & techniques for overcoming negative influences and obstacles
Mike Robbins, former pitcher with the Kansas City Royals, is a sought-after keynote speaker, blogger and author of two books “Focus on the Good Stuff” and “Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken” which have been translated into twelve languages. Through his speeches, seminars, and writing, Mike teaches people important techniques that allow them to be more grateful, appreciative, and authentic with others and themselves. He has been featured on ABC News, the Oprah radio network, in Forbes, the Washington Post, and many others. He is a regular contributor to Oprah.com and the Huffington Post. Mike lives in San Rafael, CA (in the San Francisco Bay Area) with his wife Michelle, and their two young daughters, Samantha and Rosie.